Nepal Experience Program Highlights Includes... Price From: £715/€815/$1050
- Meeting monks & discovering Buddhist culture, temples & cuisine.
- Trekking through national parks, conservation areas & discovering Himalaya.
- Exploring historic Kathmandu Valley to see ancient arts and architectures of Nepal.
- Exploring exciting Kathmandu and Pokhara and stay in well accommodate hotel.
- Adrenaline adventures such as rafting, paragliding, Bungee Jumping and safari trip.
This is all about choice...
This program is designated for gap year students who would like to build confidence on introducing themselves with strangers, interacting with locals from different countries, try understanding different cultures and reduces the affects of cultural shocks, and in the same time to testify their already built confidence. The whole programs are divided into four different themed weeks and cover most of activities that travelers do while in Nepal. You get to see lots of Nepal through touristic eyes, because each week takes place in a different location. This trip is all about the right blend of culture, action, people and fun with lots of inclusions and adventures you will have never tried before. Introduction with fellow travelers, learning local languages and foods, staying in temples, chances of yoga, meditation and volunteering program, nightlife and party in Pokhara and Kathmandu, adventure opportunities in Himalaya with extreme sports such as bungee jumping, rafting, paragliding are the main attractions of the package.
- Pick up from the airport and then a comprehensive introduction week. During this week you meet other group members and get to know Nepali customs and culture and learn a bit about the language. During this week you get taken to lots of interesting touristic and non touristic places, UNESCO World heritage sites of Kathmandu valley and some villages around Kathmandu. Being as a first time traveler, it is really easy travel week, with airport pickups and all transport, accommodation and food is taken care of yours. Feedback from previous tours show that with average group sizes up to 16 people; people always make new friends in the group and also helps bond you with the other group members easily.
Pick from one of the following program:
- Yoga & Meditation Options: We link you with great yoga teachers from Pranamaya Yoga Studio where they offers drop-in classes for beginners and different levels of other yogas; Hatha Yoga, Vinayasa flow, Asthanga Yoga, Iyengar Yoga and so on.
- Volunteering Option: Nepal Experience Volunteering option includes rebuilding Nepal after Earthquake, 2015 in remote villages of Kathmandu, Lalitpur, Bhaktapur, Gorkha, Dhading, Rasuwa, Sindhupalchowk and other remote villages of Nepal. We link you with grass root non government and non profit organizations (NGOs) such as Gmin (gminblog.tumblr.com), Tewa (www.tewa.org.np) and many others.
- Cultural Program Option: Nepal Experience Cultural program covers a week stay in Nepali family in one of the rural Nepali village (Jyamrung, Dhading or other villages), deeper understanding of Nepali culture and countless religious and spiritual festivals.
- Transfer to Pokhara for plenty of fun time and superb nightlife. Relax a bit in one of the most beautiful city of Nepal, meeting with locals, know and interact with them and rock and roll in country’s one of the nightlife paradise. Stay one night at one of the Nepali village with experiencing Russian Sauna. Sunrise view from the Sarangkot over the Dhaulagiri -Annapurna -Manaslu Himalayan range, paragliding down to the Pokhara valley. We will bicycle on the dirt road of Pame -Panchase highway with spending a night at beautiful Gurung village of Panchase.
Week Four - Action Week
Get ready for some adventures by picking up Annapurna Himalayan Trekking OR Extreme Sport Week (Bungee, Rafting & Safari). Annapurna Himalayan treking includes one week trekking through Mardi Himal Trek whereas Extreme Sport Week includes a whole package of Bungee in the Nepal -Tibet border near Kodari, Rafting in Trishuli river and jungle safari in Chitwan National Park.